Hotels in Bormio: amenities at the Alù Hotel
Renovated in the winter 2021 offer 18 brand new rooms and suite, the Alù Hotel stands out among the hotels in Bormio for the maximum care taken over detail and the attention given to the well-being of our guests. Whether for a cycling holiday on the challenging hairpin bends that lead to the Stelvio Pass, for a skiing holiday on the slopes of Bormio 2000, or for a holiday of wine tasting and relaxation in the spas of Bormio and the Valtellina wineries, with us you will find all the comforts and services for a carefree and unforgettable holiday!
Services included in the price
- An energising breakfast buffet offering fresh products mostly from Valtellina, homemade cakes, fresh milk from our valleys, yogurt, fruit, cereals, cheeses, cold meats and eggs. The best way to start the day!
- Delicious 4 course dinner with a choice of menus with local andor Mediterranean specialties, a rich buffet with starters, salads and fresh and grilled vegetable.
- Free use of our Spa with sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, Kneipp therapy course, emothional shower, relaxation area, open from 16.00 to 19.30, children allowed 16 years of age (closed one day a week to allow for maximum efficiency and hygiene)
- Private outdoor parking
- Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and common areas
- Reservation service for the Spa QC Terme Bagni Vecchi and Bagni Nuovi
In addition, in winter
- 10% discount on the hiring of skiing equipment and boots
- Ski storage room with heated lockers for warm dry ski boots
- Weekly Typical local dinner
In addition, in summer
- Large garden equipped with deckchairs and sun beds
Special services for cyclists
- Safe Bike room with video control, equipped with bike racks and workshop for small repairs
- Free laundry service for sportiv bike outfits
- Bike washing area
- Bike corner with maps and information
- Special sports and relaxing massages (for a fee)
- Lunch at the exclusive Sunny Valley Mountain Lodge (for a fee and on request)
- Wine tasting evening with Valtellina wines and sommelier (for a fee, on request with a minimum of 8 participants)
We regret pets are not allowed.